FIBER OPTIC ACCESSORIES
FTTA Indoor/Outdoor cable Armored 2*2.0mm. Steel Armored F-FTTA-IOA-B
Indoor/Outdoor Cable used as the optical tranmission medium with 2.0mm
suubcable, a layer of aramid yamn is placed outside the compact fiber to enhance the element,
Protected by Steel corrugation tape, and the cable is completed with outside jacket.
(PE or other materials according to customer’s requirements).
– Good mechanical and temperature characteristics.
– Good lateral compression and flexibility.
– Small diameter, light weight, easy to connect, and support large capacity
– Mini armored layer used to decrease the outer diameter and cable weight,
also convenient for laying and splice.
– Outer jacket material has the advantages of water proof, flame retardant,
– Remote base station communication such as RRU or BBU.
– Smart substation and CATV Outdoor application.
– Emergency access to optical fiber communication.
– For optical communication equipment room, light distribution frame connection.