FIBER OPTIC ACCESSORIES
Optical Fiber Distribution Frame ( 504-1440 )
Focomm optical fiber distribution frame F-GPX82-4 is made of
top quality steel and deformed aluminum alloy and treated with
galvanizing, oxidation and electrostatic plastic spraying.
The frame has solid structure and pleasing appearance.
– Fully-closed structure with the advantages of good performance of dust-proof,
pleasing and neat appearance.
– Enough space for fiber distribution and storage space and very easy for
installation and operations.
– Fully front side operation, convenient for maintenances.
– Curvature radius of 40mm.
– Cable inlet system is installed on the top of the frame which has excellent
performances for fixing the cables.
– Cables can be inlet either from the top or the bottom of the frame subject to
– This frame is suitable for both common bundle cables and ribbon type cables.
– Reliable cable fixture cover and earth protection device provided.
– Integrated splice and distribution unit is adopted. Each unit holds up to 12 FC
adapters and up to 24 SC/LC adapters. All units have specially designed slots
and can be easily pulled out for operation at any time.
– Fiber separation hook of the splice and distribution module (the hook on the left)
can be disassembled to fit for both wide and narrow structure frame.
– Every 6 units make up a module. Dual SC adapters could double the capacity of
Splice and distribution units’ capacities to max 24FO each.
– All adapters are installed 40 degrees inclining to the operation surface which is
easier for connecting and also protect installers’ eyes from the lights.
– No screw needed for installing adapters.
– Temperature -50C ~ 60oC
– Humidity 90% at 30oC
– Air Pressure 70kPa – 106kPa