FIBER OPTIC ACCESSORIES
Patch Cord Armored PF-PCA-XXXXX-X-DX
– High quality zirconia ferrule
– Materials meet RoHS requirement
– Push-pull latching mechanism
– Non-optical disconnect performance
– Riser, Plenum, PVC, LSZH fiber cable available
Fiber optic patch cord is suited for equipment jumper
cable, cross connects, and work area connections.
All fiber optic patch cords are manufactured with telecom
class and polished A, and 100% factory tested to ensure
performance to TIA/EIA-568-B-3 standards.
Fiber Patch Cords are available in both multimode
(62.5/125um and 50/125um) and single mode cable-types,
in duplex and simplex versions.
Active device termination
ㆍISO/IEC 11801:2002 ,ANSI/TIA-568-C.3, EIA/TIA-455,IEC 60793, IEC
60794, IEC 60794-2-30, ITU-T G.652D (Singlemode),ITU-T G.651
(Multimode), RoHS Compliant, GR-326